3rd Experimental Pragmatics in Italy Conference
September 19-20, 2019 - University of Cagliari - Department of Education, Psychology, Philosophy
We are happy to announce that the 3rd Experimental Pragmatics in Italy Conference (XPRAG.it 2019) will take place at the University of Cagliari, Italy, September 19-20, 2019.
The XPRAG.it 2019 Conference is organized under the auspices of XPRAG.it (www.xpragit.com), a research network founded in 2017, with the aim of providing an Italian venue for discussing – at the international level – empirical research on pragmatic processing. The call for papers will be out by the end of 2018, with a deadline in spring 2019.
- Raymond Gibbs (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Courtenay Norbury (University College London)
- Martin Pickering (University of Edinburgh)
- Deirdre Wilson (University College London)
XPRAG.it Young Researcher Award
XPRAG.it Young Researcher Award is a monetary prize, granted by the Organizing Committee to the best presentation from a PhD or early post-doc (no more than 2 years from PhD).
Participation is free
No fees are required, thanks to funding available to the Local Organizing Committee (granted by the Department of Education, Psychology, Philosophy of the University of Cagliari and Fondazione Banco di Sardegna, research project “Science and its Logics: The Representation’s Dilemma”, n° F72F16003220002). We hope that this would encourage a larger participation, in the spirit of inclusive science.
- Francesca Ervas (University of Cagliari, Italy & Institut Jean Nicod, ENS, France)
- Valentina Bambini (IUSS, Pavia, Italy)
- Filippo Domaneschi (University of Genoa, Italy)
Local organising committee
Barnali Chaudhary, Roberta Cocco, Francesca Ervas, Roberta Fadda, Rachele Fanari, Elisabetta Gola, Alice Guerrieri, Amitash Ojha, Maria Grazia Rossi, Antonio Ledda, Antonio Pierro, Pietro Salis, Giuseppe Sergioli, Pietro Storari, Daniela Francesca Virdis.
- Francesca Ervas: ervas at unica.it